This post explains how to use the examples (found in most posts on this blog) with Eclipse.
Did you know that you can import archived Eclipse projects straight into your workspace? If you do, then you'll have no problem using the provided examples, because they all are archived Eclipse projects. If you don't, then just follow the step-by-step instructions below.
How to import archived Eclipse projects into your workspace
- Download an example (try example.formcolors.zip).
- In Eclipse choose "File > Import... > General > Existing Projects into Workspace > Next". This will open the right kind of import wizard.
- Choose the option "Select archive file". Enter the path to the .zip-file or use the "Browse..." Button to find it.
- After selecting the file, you should see a list of the Eclipse-projects contained in it. You can check / uncheck projects in this list to control what will be imported. By default, all projects in the list should be checked.
- Press "Finish" to import the selected projects.